Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another trip to Lillie's Q and Planning a Productive Day

I went to Lillie's Q BBQ in Wicker Park for the second time this evening :) I am happy to say it was just as good and I am pretty sure it's going to quickly become my new favorite place. They are doing all the right things. I am guilty of getting the same thing as I did before, it was just so good! But I also tried the Cornbread and Hush Puppies this time which were both firsts and they were both very good. So far they have been just as good as BBQ I grew up with, I have to admit though that they came nowhere close to my family cornbread recipe! That's ok though, I'll keep that one to myself ;) 
That was really the only thing I did today that is worth talking about. Went to school, took a mid-term exam, walked dogs and ate some soup for lunch. Pretty exciting stuff. 
Tomorrow I have to go to the WIC office to see about getting on a waiting list for childcare services and to sign up for whatever they can help with. I am not exactly sure how it all works being that I have never signed up for it before, but I guess I'll find out what it entails tomorrow. I can't say I'm excited to sit in a State Aid office, they haven't been known to be one of the best places to hang out. I do have an interview after which I am sooooo hoping I get, and I have the stage coming up on Sunday at The Signature Room so I am totally stoked on both of those. 
After  my interview, I am heading to a crafts store to buy things for the baby shower :) I want to make some decorations, it's going to be outside so just a few simple things will do. Time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment