Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Technique @ Le Cordon Bleu Chicago/Affordable Fine Dining

I mentioned in my previous post that I am in my last 6 weeks of school. At Le Cordon Bleu there is a restaurant called Technique that is open to the public, I will be working there for the next 6 weeks. Our menu is great, 3 courses for $16 and 5 courses for $22. We are a very small group in there but we are all students who already work in the industry at very reputable places and we all push ourselves to not just put out quality food but food you will remember, talk about later and food you have to come back and have  more of! We love what we do and would love as many people as possible to come and give us the opportunity to cook for them. We are not paid so all proceeds go to fund the school so all money made will just be to support our future chefs. You can make a reservation on Opentable.com, by calling Technique or by contacting me on Twitter under LizAnne Cook
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment